Eurotherm EPC3016 1/16 DIN Process and Temperature ControllerEurotherm
- Current Stock:
- Usually ships within 1-3 Business Days
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
*NOTE: This is an UNCONFIGURED 3016 Temperature Controller. We highly recommend that customers also purchase the Eurotherm USB CPI Clip for easier configuration with the iTools software.
Basic Model Includes:
Primary Sensor Input: T/C, RTD, mA, mV/v
Output 3: Form C Relay
Product at a glance
The EPC3000 range of programmable single loop process and temperature controllers maximizes efficiency and repeatability and is certified for cybersecurity communications robustness.
The controllers combine industry leading control and measurement performance with simplicity of use while remaining highly flexible.
A simple “Quick Start” configuration code, enables fast commissioning “Out of the Box” using just the instrument HMI. For applications requiring additional processing, user function block wiring provides a full range of math, logic, totalizer and specialized functions.
A highly visible three-color display with natural language status and alarm indications is easy and clear for operators to use. EPC3000 is highly durable, with a battery-free design and extended service life.
Accuracy and repeatability
Process inputs are fast and accurate, with exceptional thermal stability, aiding precise and consistent control over long periods without calibration drift. Recalibration and user calibration correction functions are available to further improve accuracy.
The industry leading Eurotherm PID algorithm delivers fast reacting and repeatable control and has been enhanced for EPC3000 to further reduce overshoot. Rapid rise to operating temperature and low oscillation aids high process throughput at low scrap rates. Different PID settings may be applied in different process operating regions for optimum performance.
Connectivity and cybersecurity
The EPC3000 Ethernet enabled controller range is Eurotherm’s first to be designed and certified to meet the stringent cybersecurity requirements of Achilles® Communications Robustness Testing Level 1. Ethernet communications are supported via a standard RJ45 connector, providing fast access to process and diagnostic information as well as connectivity to external PLC or plant SCADA.
Modbus RTU serial communications is also supported.
A free PC based backup and configuration tool uses a USB connection, powering the instrument from the USB interface for convenient desktop configuration.
***USB Stick Option***
- User Manual
- Instructional Videos
- iTools Software
- Precision furnace control
- Atmosphere control
- Industrial ovens
- Crystal growing
- Composite materials processing
- Heat exchangers
- Automotive paint drying
- Baking ovens
- Precision single loop controller with cybersecurity function
- Precise (0.1%) universal inputs with 50ms sample rate
- Thermocouples, resistance thermometer, mA, mV, volts, zirconia
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Fast PID response with minimal overshoot and oscillation
- Multi-programmer function with up to 10 programs of 24 steps
- Direct Ethernet RJ45 Connection certified to Achilles® CRT Level 1
- High visibility customizable display
- Quick code setup with application templates
- User function block wiring including math, logic and totalizer
- Extensive range of international approvals